In the tos it says
# Disqualification. A user's account may be disqualified and his or her earnings forfeit in, but not limited to, the following cases:
1. He/she violates any of the terms set forth in these Terms of Service,
2. He/she posts his or her referral link where it is unwelcome (e.g., "spamming"),
3. He/she attempts to exploit any vulnerability on FusionCash (e.g., "hacking"), or
4. He/she is determined by FusionCash, in its sole discretion, to be detrimental to the stability of this site or this site's relationship with its advertisers.
5. He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
Can you explain exactly what is meant by a walkthru as I'm not sure I am clear on that.