« on: September 02, 2010, 07:44:08 am »Message ID: 230947
So, my boyfriend and I have been together 2+ years and we have a 15 month old daughter. We're a happy family and a pretty strong couple. I recently started taking issue with his ex-girlfriend. They are still on friendly terms which is not a big deal at all, but since I've met her, I get the feeling that she is still into him. These are the things that make me think "Hmm..." so tell me, please, if I'm crazy to be suspicious of her. **I have total trust in my BF and have no worries on his part, just her**
1) We were invited to her son's b-day party and her mother made a point of mentioning that she (the ex) made sure to make the cake a spice cake because she knew it was my bf's favorite.
2) She sends him "forward" texts about loving him and to send it back if he feels the same.
3) She sends pics of naked girls (not her, more porno-type stuff)
4) She went a while not talking to him while she was in a relationship, but now she's single again, she sends him txt everyday.
5) Her mother gives me the stink-eye when I'm with him
6) She invited "us" to her sisters birthday at the lake
My boyfriend agrees she's being a little to clingy lately but doesn't want to see me get all crazy so I agreed to let it go. What do you guys think?