They could legalise Marijuana tax it to make money. And will save money from not arresting or incarcerating weed offenders. What do you think the percentage of law makers now smoke or have smoked weed in the past? I would think do smoke now 40% have smoked in the past 85% Any other ideas???
Hello, did you just see the election this past week. The monies spent on candidates on both parties. It really makes me want to throw up. The government doesn't need ways to make money or save money. They just need to arrest those closet billionaires who give monies to the corrupted republicans then they get tax breaks when their chosen candidates get into office.
You know what the American people could have done with those billions of dollars to run this mid term elections, enough to get us out of the red in the economy! So if that is the case, I suggest that the government should for solutions to save America:
1. yes legalize Marijuana
2. allow citizens to claim our pets as we claim our children on income tax day.
3. Put prostitution on the pay roll
4. Cut out fribblous & money wasting laws
5. Outlaw money wasting elections such as the one that just passed.
6. Cut or change out date laws that may have applied in the 1900's but doesn't make sense in the 21st century.
7. Change the terms of the candidates elected. For example they should have a 90 day trial on the job & be kicked out if they don't pass the 90 days. Just like any body who is first hired on the job.
8. Shorten the term of the candidate. Nobody should be in office for 15 to 20 years or longer.
9. Not tax cut for anybody, tax the people according to their income status. That means the rich will be taxed more than the middle class & poor.
10. The people should have more control on the monies used from their taxes. For example, I didn't know that my taxes was building a court house with marble counters & flat screen tvs in every judges room. I'm buying the cheapest materials to update my crumbling home & this *bleep* is going on! The people will know where the monies is going & will be judging on where it goes & how much is spent.
11. New laws on limiting over population of poor & homeless people having children with no controls placed in. Example: the poor mother with 6 kids (different fathers), no job, no husband, no income,.... mandate education with free birth control access or free tube tying surgery for women that want it.
12. Tougher laws on animal control. Stiffer fines on animal abuse. Tougher laws on over population of animals by careless owers. Fines to those that don't spay or neuter their pets.
13. EAT less, exercise more less health problems.
14. Increase exercise & less mcs for dinner for young kids. Obesity costs money.
15. create energy producing produces for example the stationary bike can charge up your toaster or car. Save energy & lose weight. All rolled in one!!!!
16. Using crap for energy. In Asia they have farms where they use cow & pig poop to run the electricity. They've even got toilets now that sends the crap to the recycling center & they recycle human crap as well.
17. Cut out transportation that uses gas as much as possible like walking or riding you bike.
18. hydroponics; growing plants in water instead of using soil.
19. People in the cities create their own gardens & raise chickens on the roofs tops of their apartment buildings.
20. Build small amusement parks in each state. Some place for the family to go on the weekend & not have to go out of state or out of the country to go on vacation. Several years ago, we almost got a small park built near the rich section but the rich *bleep* group didn't want middle class folk to taint their neighborhood. So, it was squashed. It would have given a lot of people jobs for the summer. Now, we got people robbing, murdering, & kidnapping....etc well, we've got no jobs here so....