I'm really beginning to hate this, because every month I end up unable to delete the personal information. When I do all the steps, including editing or cropping, I can't seem to get it to imgur to get the code to post here. If I don't edit it, I can.
What program are you using to edit? What I do is take a screen shot & paste it into MS Paint. Then edit the info, save as a jpeg and attach it here to my post (clicking on "Additional Options" underneath the posting window below).
To expand on "IceKitty's" suggestion (don't forget to use 'Tinypic.com' too):
Using prntscrn to post pymt:
1. Open your bank statement and isolate your FC payment by limiting options on days and amount deposited.
2. Hit the Prtcn/SysRq key in the upper right-hand corner of your keyboard.
3. Shrink or close this screen and open Microsoft Paint. Do a search for it if necessary.
4. Click on Paste in the upper left-hand corner of Paint to retrieve your previous screen.
5. Find 'crop' in the menu choices at the top of the screen. Surround the section of your bank statement that includes only the lines containing your FC payment so there is a rectangle around that information.
6. Now stay within that rectangle and right-click 'crop' again. Your selected lines should now be isolated in the upper left-hand corner of the main body of the screen.
7. Save as a JPEG and give your save a specific name including the month and year of your payment so you can easily find it again.
8. Now shrink or exit Paint and open Tinypic.com. Click on Browse and search for the page you just saved in Paint and open it.
9. Click on upload now and complete the Captcha. Now scroll down and look for IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards.
10. Click and then right-click on the code in the yellow rectangle. Then ctrl-c to cut ...
11. Now shrink or close Tinypic and go the the last page of the topic ONGOING: Post a screenshot of your payment or picture of your check - Get $1! New in Contests & Promotions
12. Scroll down to the latest entry and hit 'reply'. Then use ctrl-V to paste it.