READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY. USAGE OF THIS SITE IMPLIES AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS.
These Terms of Service were last updated on March 25th, 2015 as allowed by Section VI.a.iv, to add survey-related non-disclosure (section I.A.ix), electronic tax form consent (section I.G), online ID verification (section IV.F), clarify/expand on the definition of an "Offer" (section III), and update Third Party Services (section VIII).
- Membership requirements.
- Users must be 18 years or older OR 13 years or older with parental permission, if you are a US resident. A US resident user under 18 certifies that a parent has given permission by registering and agreeing to these terms. Canadian users must be 18 years or older.
- Users must provide valid and truthful information during all stages of membership at FusionCash. This clause applies to every form of interaction with a FusionCash representative, FusionCash's web properties, and FusionCash's affiliated advertisers and partners, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, support tickets, third-party signup information, and cashouts.
- Users must reside in the United States of America, or Canada. For US users, only those residing in one of the 50 states or District of Columbia are eligible; additionally, territories and APOs/FPOs are not eligible.
- Users must not create more than one account per person, nor may they create more than one account per household. A "household" is defined as a single dwelling (including basements, attics, extensions, etc). Should a user be a member of more than one household, he/she must be the only FusionCash user in each of those households.
- Users must not create more than one account per computer or internet connection.
- Users must log in and use FusionCash on their own personal computer and internet connection only. The use of a FusionCash account on a public or shared computer, or public internet connection is grounds for disqualification. You may not access your FusionCash account on the same computer or internet connection as your referrer, referral, or any other FusionCash user. Violation of this term may be considered grounds for disqualification of any and all users involved.
- Users must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their connection.
- Should a user's account be compromised, FusionCash will make every effort to correct the situation. However, account security is the sole responsibility of the user and the user may be held accountable for any actions taken on their own account. To prevent issues with account security, please use a strong password that would not be easily guessed, do not share it with anyone, and change it frequently.
- Information and content made available to Users during certain survey/market research opportunities may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence and not disclose to any other person any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research activity related to the Services. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Disqualification. A user's account may be disqualified and his or her earnings forfeit in, but not limited to, the following cases:
- He/she violates any of the terms set forth in these Terms of Service,
- He/she posts his or her referral link where it is unwelcome (e.g., "spamming"),
- He/she attempts to exploit any vulnerability on FusionCash (e.g., "hacking"), or
- He/she is determined by FusionCash, in its sole discretion, to be detrimental to the stability of this site or this site's relationship with its advertisers.
- He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
- Cancellation/Deletion. If you wish to "cancel" or "delete" your account, you may do so by clicking here (login required). Note that deactivated accounts are not recoverable under any circumstances, and you may not create another account at any point after deactivation.
- Transfer. Accounts, or balances contained therein, may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by FusionCash.
- Emails You Receive. If you wish to unsubscribe from our periodic newsletter and other mailings, click here. You can also manage your email preferences (login required). Certain important one-time emails, including (but not limited to) cashout denial notices, identity request notices, and other administrative notices will always be sent to you, regardless of your preferences. Note that these notices are not commercial in nature.
- Relationship Of Parties. Your membership at FusionCash is not employment, and none of our promotions or other materials are intended to offer employment. Your relationship with FusionCash (and vice versa) is that of an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
- Consent to Receive Tax Documents Electronically. You hereby grant permission for FusionCash to provide any and all tax-related documents, including but not limited to forms 1099-MISC, exclusively via electronic mail to the registered account email address. You further release FusionCash from any and all obligations to provide such forms via postal mail, and take responsibility for ensuring that your electronic mail address is current and able to receive and display files in the "PDF" format.
II. WORD OF MOUTH
- Definitions. A "Referral" is defined as: a user who signs up for FusionCash at another user's direction or suggestion, whether via a referral link or unreferred.
- Conditions. Referrals must be unique and valid users. You may not sign up "on behalf" of another user. "Unique and valid" is defined as residing in a different household and using a different internet connection.
- Falsification of Referrals. Any user falsifying Referrals may be subject to any or all of the following: account termination, loss of earnings, and legal action.
- Walk-throughs. Users may not instruct their Referrals, or any other user, as to which offers to complete, nor assist them in completing offers. This is considered a "walk-through" and is strictly forbidden. Additionally, a user may not sign up for an offer "on behalf" of another user.
- Responsibility. Users are responsible for the validity and eligibility of their Referrals. Users who generate large numbers of fraudulent Referrals, regardless of the method or intentions, will be subject to account termination and loss of earnings.
III. SURVEYS, PAID TO SIGN UP OFFERS, AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES ("OFFERS")
- Survey, Paid to Sign Up Offers, and Other Opportunity Completion.
- FusionCash is solely responsible for offer crediting. Please do not contact offer providers (advertisers/survey companies) regarding offer credit. For more information about crediting, please click here.
- Users may only complete an offer or survey if they have never completed it previously, whether on this site or another, except in the case of offers or surveys labeled as "Daily" or "Repeatable"
- While we strive for accuracy, typographical errors do occur. FusionCash is not responsible for typographical errors on pages which contain third party links or content, such as the offer listing page or FC Surveys listing.
- FusionCash reserves the right to adjust commission rates at any time for any legitimate reason.
- Users must try only those offers in which they have a legitimate interest. If a user is found, in FusionCash's sole discretion, to be in violation of this provision, his/her earnings will be forfeit and his/her account disqualified.
- Users must provide valid information when signing up for offers, taking surveys, or otherwise interacting with FusionCash or its partners. Falsifying information is grounds for account or offer credit disqualification.
- FusionCash uses industry-standard tracking software, but occasionally offers, surveys, and other opportunities may fail to credit. FusionCash does not guarantee payments for offers which fail to track and credit. If an offer fails to credit automatically, the user understands that FusionCash cannot provide recourse.
- Occasionally, offer links can redirect to other offers. If an offer link is redirecting to another offer, the user may not complete it. Any attempt to complete a redirected offer will not result in credit.
- Users must be familiar with the crediting process before participating in offers, surveys, or other opportunties. Please read the Offer Credit Information page.
- Offer Terms. FusionCash is not responsible for the terms, conditions, or any other contractual agreement of any offers listed on this site as we have no control over them. We strongly suggest that users carefully and completely read all the terms and conditions associated with each offer before attempting it.
- Bonus and Non-Bonus Credits. For the purposes of calculating cashout requirements (see section IV.H), a "bonus" credit is defined as one which is labeled and offered with the word "bonus".
- Bonus credits are issued directly from FusionCash. Examples of bonus credits include the Signup Bonus, Forum Posting Bonus, Twitter Follow Bonus, Payment Picture Bonus, Profile Completion Bonus, and all Referral Bonuses.
- Non-Bonus credits generally involve your interaction with a third-party advertiser. Examples include: FC Surveys, Daily Surveys, Paid Videos, RadioLoyalty, Paid to Click, Daily Cash Email, Daily Tasks, and any offer from our "Offers" page that doesn't indicate "bonus" in the title.
IV. PAYMENTS ("Cashing out")
- Disbursement. All payment of rewards is carried out by FusionCash and advertisers should not be contacted regarding this matter. FusionCash disburses payment for the previous month on or around the 20th of each month. If the user chooses to receive a check (available to US members only), he/she agrees to allow up to 10 additional business days for checks to be delivered by the United States Postal Service. Electronic payments are generally fulfilled by the 20th but may be delayed due to circumstances outside FusionCash's control.
- Fees. We do not charge any fees for any cashout methods - we send the full cashout amount. However, the user may encounter fees or charges levied by third parties (e.g. bank or check cashing location), and FusionCash is not responsible for these or any other fees or charges. The user is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with cashout receipt and use.
- Expiration. Once an offer or bonus has posted to a user's account, he/she must "cashout" within 180 days. After 180 days, offers and bonuses expire and are no longer eligible for payment.
- Substitution. No substitution, assignment or transfer of cashouts is permitted, except by FusionCash. FusionCash will make reasonable efforts to alert the user when a substitution occurs.
- Restricted Use. Users may not request payment to PayPal or bank accounts that they do not personally own. Users are also forbidden from "signing over" checks to other people.
- Information Request. Occasionally, a cashout may be delayed due to the necessity of processing an IRS Form W-9 or an identity verification. In these cases, users can typically expect payment to be submitted within 10 business days of our receipt of the items, however, it may take up to 60 days to process in some cases. IRS Form W-9 submissions must be completed via our online electronic substitute form, while identity verifications may be submitted both online and via facsimilie.
- Telephone Verification. Before a user may cashout, he/she must provide and verify a telephone number using our automated system. The system requires a unique telephone number with tone dialing, and is compatible with dial-up internet access. We do not use your telephone number for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- Payment Minimum. In order to be paid, you must have a balance of $25.00 or more, and $15.00 or more of that balance must consist of Non-Bonus credits as defined in section III.C.ii.
- Reissuing Payment. If your electronic payment is returned to us, we will reissue it to a different or corrected account upon request and without any fee. If we mail you a check, and it is returned to us as undeliverable, we will reissue it to a different address without any fee, upon verification. If you lose, misplace, or don't receive your check (and it is not returned to us), we will deduct an $8.00 stop payment fee from any reissued payment.
- Liability. You agree to hold FusionCash completely without liability or fault in the course of any court proceedings ("hold harmless").
- Unenforcibility. If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.
VI. RESERVED RIGHTS
- Reserved Rights. FusionCash reserves the following rights:
- FusionCash reserves the right to deny payment for any legitimate reason.
- FusionCash reserves the right to disable any account for any reason.
- FusionCash will report fraudulent activities to the proper authorities.
- FusionCash reserves the right to update these terms at any time. Any such update will be posted to this page.
- FusionCash reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
VII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- PayPal Requirements. The PayPal cashout method has the following stipulations:
- Multiple FusionCash users may not share a single PayPal account.
- There must be an active PayPal account at the payment email address.
- PayPal accounts must be Verified and located in the same country as the user (i.e. US or Canada).
- Time zone/Currency. All dates and times given are U.S. Pacific Time. All amounts are quoted in United States Dollars, denoted with the '$' sign. Rewards are denominated and paid out in USD for all users, regardless of their country of residence.
- Forum. Any dispute under this agreement must be settled under the laws of California. Any litigation relating to this document must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, CA, our place of business.
- Canadian Users. For our Canadian users we ONLY offer PayPal payments to your Verified PayPal account, based in Canada. There are no other payment options available, so you must have a Verified PayPal account to register. Further, your redeemable earnings are limited to $599 per calendar year; excess earnings will not be paid. You also acknowledge and accept that FusionCash will provide a different experience for Canadian users due to differences in law, advertisers, and other factors.
- Trademark/Copyright. All 3rd party logos, marks, and other intellectual property remain the property of their respective companies, used by license. No endorsement is intended to be implied.
- California State Intended Use. FusionCash does not represent that any content appearing on this or related websites is appropriate for use in any state outside of California. FusionCash is owned, maintained and operated from our offices in California state. If you reside in a state other than California and choose to use FusionCash, it does not indicate that FusionCash is intentionally availing itself of any benefits or other privilege in any city, state, or jurisdiction besides California.
VIII. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
IN NO EVENT SHALL FUSIONCASH, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF FUSIONCASH, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- FC Surveys. The market research surveys available as "FC Surveys" are provided under contract by several third parties, including Precision Sample LLC, Federated Sample LLC, MarketCube LLC, ResearchForGood Inc, and occasionally under contract by other third parties (collectively "Survey Partners").
- The availability of these surveys and their crediting are reliant upon Survey Partners' systems, and as such, FusionCash cannot be held liable for failures, unavailability, or lack of credit for completed surveys through the FC Surveys page arising from a problem with Survey Partners' system(s).
- By using the FC Surveys program, you agree to have your profile information (including name, address, email address, and demographic data) transmitted to Survey Partners for the express purposes of matching you with the most appropriate surveys, and emailing you notifications when a new survey is available. You may opt-out of such notifications at any time, and no other type of email will be sent to you from Survey Partners. Survey invitations will arrive from the domain FusionCashSurveys.com and/or FusionCash.com. FusionCash maintains a contract with Survey Partners requiring them to protect your personal information with industry standard technology, and also forbidding them from using it for marketing purposes.
- Paid Videos. "Paid Videos" are provided under contract by third parties including Volume11 Media, TokenAds, HyprMX and others (collectively "Video Partners").
- The availability of these videos and their crediting are reliant upon Video Partners' third party systems, and as such, FusionCash cannot be held liable for failures, unavailability, or lack of credit for completed offers, tasks, or paid videos arising from a problem with those system(s).
- By using the "Paid Videos" page, you agree to have some of your profile information (country, User-Agent, gender, date of birth) transmitted to the Video Partners for the express purpose of matching you with the most appropriate videos. These Video Partners do not store your personal data for long periods - only enough to provide you with the aforementioned services. They are required to protect your personal information with industry standard technology, and forbidden from using it for marketing purposes.
- Telephone & Identity Verification. The Telephone Verification service is provided under contract by a third party, TeleSign Corporation. The Online Identity Verification service is provided under contract by a third party, BlockScore Inc.
- The availability of the telephone verification system, and the crediting of verification-related rewards, are reliant upon TeleSign Corporation's systems, and as such, FusionCash cannot be held liable for failures, unavailability, or lack of credit for rewards arising from a problem with TeleSign Corporation's system(s).
- Your telephone number is transmitted to TeleSign Corporation in order to verify it and/or place a verification call. TeleSign Corporation does not use this data for any other purposes. FusionCash maintains a contract with TeleSign forbidding their use of transmitted telephone numbers for marketing purposes.
- The availability of the identity verification system is reliant upon BlockScore Inc's systems, and as such, FusionCash cannot be held liable for failures, unavailability, or lack of credit for rewards arising from a problem with BlockScore's system(s).
- Daily Tasks. The "Daily Tasks" are provided under contract by a third party, Crowdflower Inc.
- The availability of the Daily Tasks is reliant upon Crowdflower Inc's systems, and as such, FusionCash cannot be held liable for failures, unavailability, or lack of credit for rewards arising from a problem with CrowdFlower Inc's system(s).
- Other Services. Various features on FusionCash rely on other contracted third party services, including StreamTrack Media for RadioLoyalty and Solve Media Inc for the CAPTCHAs on both "Paid to Click" and "Daily Cash Email", and other partners for minor services. FusionCash shall not be held responsible or liable for missing functionality or lack of credited rewards arising out of problems with our partner's systems (StreamTrack Media, Solve Media Inc, et al).
Previous versions: prior to March 20th, 2007
; March 20th through April 29th, 2007
; April 29th, 2007 through May 19th, 2008
; May 19th, 2008 through August 18th, 2010
; August 18th, 2010 through October 24th, 2010
; October 24th, 2010 through July 27th, 2011
; July 28th, 2011 through December 7th, 2011
; December 8th, 2011 through June 29th, 2013
; June 30th, 2013 through March 25th, 2015
(note that these linked documents are not in effect)