I am starting a new thread asking members to share any tips they've learned on how to increase your chance of getting more daily surveys to credit. I am looking for HELPFUL or CONTRIBUTORY posts on tricks of the trade that some of you more experienced survey takers have learned that may help the newbies and those members who have been making a sincere effort to get at least ONE daily survey to credit on any given day but have finally thrown up their hands in total frustration and disgust anfd given up! These people need our help!
Having had some success in this area, I will share a few tips that I have learned from experience, posts from other members in the forum and through simple trial and error:
1. Clear your history and cookies before you start each session. This is an essential pre-requisite to your success.
2. Attempt all of the nine daily survey sponsors each day. Rinse and repeat.
3. Exhaust all your chances with each sponsor. When given the chance to "Try another survey" or choose "No thanks", try another survey! You can still get credit for successfully completing one of these!
4. Keep the 'Congrats' screen open until the survey credits. Put all activities on hold. I generally shrink the 'congrats' screen and open my account page, refreshing the screen until the survey credits. You don't want to interfere with the automated crediting system at this point. If you start another survey or close the 'congrats' screen before the survey credits, the odds of that survey you just sweated through crediting go down...way down.
5. Demographics are important but that is not the only factor involved in having success with these. Interests and purchases and dogged persistence play very important roles as well.
6. Some of the surveys that land you cash are usually few and far between and may only appear once. They are like gold nuggets hidden in a pile of useless rocks. They're there but it takes luck and persistence to find them.
These are just a few of the tricks and techniques I have learned over the past year that have made it possible for me to cash out every month since I joined. I am inviting everyone to share any tips or make any other suggestions on ways to increase the odds of getting more of the daily survey credit each day. Let's help the disheartened folks who are just trying to make a buck doing a survey without spending their valuable time and energy with these and getting squat in return!
Let's help one another with this, at least for those who are still on board with the surveys or for those who may want to get back on board. Isn't that what FC and the forum are all about? Here's your chance to help the less fortunate and get paid $.10 from FC for your post while doing it! As I see it , it's a win-win for everyone! So have at it!!