May 14, 2016
Hello to Stefendchick and to everyone out there in Fusion Cash World!
Do I have suggestions on how to save more money?
I sure do!
Here are some tips that I would like to recommend to you>
1. Get yourself a jar and start saving all of your coins for as long as you can do it and do not touch that money until
it gets filled up to the top. Just put it in a safe place, for example, maybe in a locked safe at home!
2. If you do not already have a bank which has a "counting machine" where it's members can go and dump their coins into the machine and the machine counts out the money collected by its members in the form of coins,.......then google search a bank that will do that for you!
3. If you go to church, ask your pastor if he or she will allow you to do a bake sale and then, of course, give God ten percent of what you have earned from the bake sale. God's word says, "It is the Lord God who gives us the strength to become wealthy!" (paraphrase of the bible)
4. Recycle your soda cans and earn extra cash this way, as well
5. Buy business cards and promote Fusion Cash to others so that you can start to earn a residual income!
6, If you have stuff that could be useful to others, then plan on having a garage sale on the weekends and to make it more profitable, advertise for it by putting up a big sign where everyone can see it, and or advertise for it through word of mouth to everyone you know so that they have the opportunity to come and to buy from you!
Ok, I guess that about covers it for now!
I hope this helps you out!